20 February 2020
African Committee of Experts on the Rights and Welfare of the Child – Decision on the Communication against Mauritania
5 March 2018
27 February 2020
ADLAUDATOSI INTEGRAL ECOLOGY FORUM WEBINARS
THE PURPOSE IS TO SHARE BEST PRACTICES AND PROMOTE ACTIONS AGAINST HUMAN TRAFFICKING.
WE MAKE AVAILABLE TO YOU GUIDES AND RESEARCH ON TRAFFICKING IN HUMAN BEINGS FROM THE MOST RECOGNISED LEGAL AND OPERATIONAL ACTORS.
Human Trafficking – Interview with Prof. Michel Veuthey, Order of Malta – 44th UN Human Right Council 2020
POPE’S PAYER INTENTION FOR FEBRUARY 2020: Hear the cries of migrants victims of human trafficking
- Best practices (754)
- Academia (23)
- Bioethics (27)
- Books (21)
- Child Soldiers (19)
- Children (101)
- Civil Society Org (CSOs) (202)
- Data (86)
- Ecology (24)
- Economy (73)
- Extremism (11)
- Faith-Based Org (FBOs) (113)
- Guidelines and Handbooks (187)
- Health (42)
- HT & Migration (49)
- Identification (15)
- Legal (80)
- Media (22)
- Organ trade (11)
- Supply Chain (94)
- Surrogacy (10)
- Technology (11)
- Testimony (21)
- Training (32)
- Video reports (56)
- Women (56)
- Events (65)
- Holy See (113)
- Non classé (2)
- OM PROJECTS (3)
- Special news (248)
PASTORAL ORIENTATIONS ON HUMAN TRAFFICKING
Church on the frontlines in fight against human trafficking
That Moment Your Inner Activist Awakens: Nobel Peace Prize winner Kailash Satyarthi
Pope Francis joins religious leaders of different faiths, in fight against modern slavery
Gaudete et exsultate- A guide to Christianity for the 21st Century: the new Apostolic Exhortation of Pope Francis
QUELS SONT LES OBJECTIFS, LES MOYENS ET LES VALEURS QUI ANIMENT LA POLITIQUE EXTÉRIEURE DU VATICAN DIRIGÉ PAR LE PAPE FRANÇOIS ?
A WOMAN CAPTURED – Domestic slave for 10 years
THE ENOUGH PROJECT – END CONFLICTS & SUPPLY CHAINS
TED – HOW TO FIGHT MODERN SLAVERY (Kevin Bales)?
Photographer Lisa Kristine travels the world documenting the unbearably harsh realities of modern-day slavery
- UN / Sale and sexual exploitation of children A/HRC/43/40 – 21 January 2020 – Report of the Special Rapporteur on the sale and sexual exploitation of children, including child prostitution, child pornography and other child sexual abuse material – Rapport de la Rapporteuse spéciale sur la vente et l’exploitation sexuelle d’enfants, y compris la prostitution des enfants et la pornographie mettant en scène des enfants et autres contenus montrant des violences sexuelles sur enfant
- PublicEye.ch – Sur les traces d’un pull emblématique de Zara : la composition du prix de Zara sous la loupe et son impact sur des salaires insuffisants pour vivre / In the footsteps of Zara’s iconic sweater: the composition of Zara’s price under the microscope and its impact on wages insufficient to live on
- HAWAÏ – Hoʻōla Nā Pua provides services free of charge at no cost to victims,families and the community. It’s a tremendously difficult road, but when combined with other generous donors, your gift allows us to prevent child sexual exploitation and provide a new beginning for keiki who have been sexually exploited in Hawaiʻi
- US CALIFORNIA – JOURNEY OUT – According to the FBI, Los Angeles is among the top 3 child prostitution areas in the United States. Journey Out is a Los Angeles-based nonprofit leading the fight for the freedom and survival of all those whose lives have been destroyed by sex trafficking or commercial sexual exploitation.
- US CALIFORNIA – SAVING INNOCENCE – Saving Innocence provides escape from trafficking for child victims of sex trafficking 24 hours a day – 7 days a week. Using a highly relational and collaborative approach, we give children on-the-ground help exclusively in the U.S. by utilizing strategic partnerships with law enforcement, social service providers and schools, while mobilizing communities to prevent abuse and increase neighborhood safety.
- US CALIFORNIA SHELTER – “CHILDREN OF THE IMMACULATE HEART” – Our Mission is to serve survivors of human trafficking and open the door to their restoration in Jesus Christ. We currently have a housing and rehabilitation program for adult women who are survivors of trafficking and have children. We are also in the process of opening a residential treatment facility for minors who are survivors of human trafficking.
- SHELTER IN US CALIFORNIA – Covenant House California (CHC) is a non-profit youth homeless shelter that provides sanctuary and support for homeless and trafficked youth, ages 18-24. We believe that no young person deserves to be homeless; that every young person in California deserves shelter, food, clothing, education … and most importantly, to be loved
- Galileo Foundation – OUR VISION: To work towards a world where the freedom and dignity of every human being is valued and protected. To strive for a society where ‘no-one is left behind’ or deprived through poverty. To eliminate modern slavery and human trafficking in all its forms, and support those who work tirelessly against it