Humanitarian and social assistance to victims of human trafficking (France)
1. Introduction Professor Michel Veuthey, Ambassador of the Order of Malta in the fight against human trafficking.
2. Geneviève Colas, Human Trafficking Officer at Secours Catholique, Member of the National Consultative Commission on Human Rights (France)-Caritas France.
3. Cecile Riou-Batista, Deputy Secretary General of the National Consultative Commission on Human Rights (CNCDH).
4. Cristina Duranti, Director of the Good Shepherd International Foundation, who won the Thomson Reuters Foundation’s Stop Slavery Award for her work in combating the exploitation of children forced to work in the mines in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
5. Olivier Peyroux, Sociologist and co-founder of Trajectoires, an association specializing in the treatment of migrant populations living in slums and squats in France.
6. Nicolas Le Coz, lieutenant-colonel de la Gendarmerie nationale et commandant en second de l’Office central de lutte contre les crimes contre l’humanité et les crimes de haine (OCLCH).