NETHERLANDS – Welkom op de website van CoMensha. Wij zijn het landelijke, onafhankelijke coördinatie- en expertisecentrum dat aard en omvang van mensenhandel in beeld brengt.
Welcome to the website of CoMensha. We are the national, independent coordination and expertise centre that maps out the nature and extent of trafficking in human beings. We are committed to the interests and rights of victims and potential victims of trafficking in human beings in the Netherlands. Sexual exploitation, other labour exploitation, forced crime, organ trafficking, etc. Trafficking in human beings is taking place right in front of our eyes. Open your eyes and take action with us.
CoMensha illustrates trafficking in human beings. We are the national, independent centre of expertise and coordination that promotes the interests and rights of victims of trafficking in human beings in the Netherlands.
CoMensha | Trafficking in human beings:
- provides insight into the nature and extent of trafficking in human beings by registering victims and analysing and reporting;
- coordinates the first reception, assistance and care;
- advises, identifies and sets the agenda for bottlenecks;
- provides training and information to professionals;
- is chairman of the Strategic Consultation on Trafficking in Human Beings (Strategisch Overleg Mensenhandel, SOM), the platform of care coordinators and the platform of the regional reporting lines;
- and is a member of the National Task Force on Trafficking in Human Beings.
CoMensha works closely with the National Police, the Royal Netherlands Marechaussee, the SZW Inspectorate, the National Rapporteur on Trafficking in Human Beings and Sexual Violence against Children, various ministries and municipalities, care institutions, (youth) care institutions, various other NGOs and the legal profession.
CoMensha always works from the victim's perspective. Open your eyes to human trafficking.